H2Out AVD-2 installs on the fuel tank air vent line to protect engines and fuel tanks-up to 60 gallons-from water vapor. The vapor condenses into water in the tank, which creates sludge, and causes corrosion leading to engine failure.
- Commercial Fishing Vessels
- Emergency Vehicles
- Power Boats
- Protect fuel tanks to 60 gallons
- 3" D x 4.5" L (17 oz), fits the standard 5/8" (inside diameter) vent line
- Capture water vapor before it condenses in fuel tank
- Prevents water damage of fuel tank and engine systems